Oct 9, 2010

'Unedited' Breadcrumps


i always think that i obviously lose everything when I'm at the bottom of everything.

but then i realize..
that i have so many things in my life

i have my great family,
they always come to me when I'm lost

i have my dear friends,
they always cheer me when I'm left

i have my own self,
my own best friend when I'm on my own

i have my two eyes
to see the beauty

i have my two ears
to hear beautiful melodies

i have my mouth
to speak wisely

i have my two arms
to help and hold my beloved arms

i have my two legs
to run and catch my dreams

and i have my soul and body
to make everything seems possible to reach


and obviously, i still have God
and thank to Him
for granting me this worth life to live in..


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.